Hi guys! I’m so so grateful to be nominated by Riddi @ Whispering Stories for this award! She has a fantastic blog, so please go check it out for great reviews and other bookish things!
- Provide a link back to the creators original post ( This award was originally created by Colton Beckwith)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award.
- How are you?
Very well, thank you! Kind of you to ask.
- Is there a book to movie adaption where you actually prefer the movie?
Actually, yes! The To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before movies were excellent and I wasn’t the biggest fan of the books.
- Reading with or without music? Why?
Without. I like to listen to music as I write (normally just some chill stuff like Sinatra or classical covers of pop songs) but not when I read. I like silence so I can focus. I know some people make mood playlists for books, but I just have one 1000+ song playlist of all my favorite songs lumped together! Imagine reading a sad scene with peppy pop in the background! 😂
- What’s a hobby you’ve never tried before but really want to give a go?
I want to try some of the artsy stuff! I know how to sew, both by hand and with a machine, but I don’t really do it unless I’m mending something. It would be fun to just do it for my own enjoyment!
- What’s your favourite season?
I think my favorite season is fall. It’s just cooling off from summer without being the cold winter yet. It’s also a season of new beginnings. School starts up and things start to get into a rhythm, preparing for the quiet stillness of winter.
- Pretend it’s not 2020 – if you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go?
London! I went a year or so ago and it was amazing! I live in the suburbs, so cities always fascinate me, though I’m not sure I’d want to live in one full time. But London is beautiful and everyone I met there was so polite!
- What is your favourite festival? Why?
I joined the book community around when the quarantine hit (like January?) and I was all excited for book festivals and stuff, but then stupid corona got in the way! I think I’d like BookCon or YALLfest, or pretty much any book festival! I just want to be able to go to one. 😂
- What is your most treasured childhood book?
- What is your favorite holiday? Why?
- What are you currently reading? How do you like it so far?
- What is your favorite sport (either to play or watch)?
- How do you organize your bookshelves (alphabetical, by color, favorites, etc.)? Is there a reason why?
- Would you prefer to be freezing cold or burning hot? Why?
- Do you like TV series or movies more? Why?
All these bloggers are fantastic! Please check out their blogs and give them some love!
- Pilar @ The Bookworm Shelf
- Stacy, Justin, and Nikole @ A Court of Coffee and Books
- Teodora @ The Dacian She-Wolf
- Alex @ PA Reads
- Becky @ Dusts of Magic
- Jawahir @ Jawahir the Bookworm
- Ashmita @ The Fictional Journal
- J @ The Midnight Book Blog
- Alex @ WhimsyPages