Hi again everyone! Today I’m very excited to bring to you another award post! A million virtual hugs to Riddi @ Whispering Stories for nominating me!
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other Bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
What is the one thing you cannot tolerate in a book?
Poor writing. I don’t mean I only take fancy flowery writing or whatever, but when I read a book with no figurative language, interesting word choice, or different sentence structures, I just can’t read it. It’s tremendously boring! In other words, you will not see a Twilight review on this blog probably ever.
What are your hobbies besides blogging?
I love to do anything related to music! I sing and play the violin and I’m interested in learning guitar sometime soon! I listen to a lot of music as well! I’m in an 80s phase right now and I’m currently listening to Need You Tonight by INXS, an amazing song and amazing band (RIP Michael Hutchence)!
Some advice for your fellow bloggers?
Just keep going. Sometimes you won’t get the views or a post you really like will do poorly, but you just can’t give up. The sun will shine on your blog soon.
Dogs or Cats? Why?
Dogs! I have a puppo and he’s my everything. Dogs are just so much more fun than cats (no offense to cat owners or cats that may be reading this) because they’re playful and adorable (I say this as my dog sleeps listlessly on his bed. Playfulness at it’s finest, no?)!
If you had to move to some other country for some reason, which country would it be?
England. First of all, I wouldn’t have to learn a new language, secondly, I think England is so charming! As I’ve said before, I took a trip to London once and had a great time! My Londoners scoffed but I think we’d all scoff if someone said our hometowns were awesome.
Your Covid experience in 8 words?
🎶 This year is a dumpster fire! (It was always burning since the world’s been turning…) 🎶 Song link
Which language do you want to learn completely some day?
Français! I know a little, but I’d like to actually learn it completely.
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Definitely an extrovert though I appreciate my alone time tremendously.
When is your birthday?
The summer! Summer birthdays rule.
Have you ever read a play by Shakespeare? If yes, which one and did you enjoy reading it? If not, then do you aspire to read one someday?
No, though I will eventually. I don’t think I’ll like it very much because old English is near indecipherable, but I want to give it a try. Macbeth sounds good. Doesn’t everyone die at the end?
Describe yourself in 11 words.
Bookworm, proud nerd, dog mama, singer, perpetual learner, Hufflepuff, book
- What is your favorite decade for music?
- What is your favorite genre and why is it your favorite?
- Are there any books you have a love hate relationship with? If not, are there any hyped books you hate?
- Are you also a book
- What is at the top of your Christmas list?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- If you had to attend a dinner party with your three favorite authors and only one of you got to walk out of the room alive, who would it be? (I’m sorry but now I kinda want to know)
- If your two favorite book characters had to duel, who would win?
- Do you have any pets? (Cute pictures would be appreciated but of course not required)
- Do you play any musical instruments?
- Which are better? Squids or octopi? (I know, very specific, I’m sorry!)
Thank you so much for reading through all this madness! If I nominated you, I’m sorry for the increasingly insane questions. Please check out the blog of those I nominated! They’re all fantastic and deserve some recognition.
If your two favorite book characters had to duel, who would win?